Local Area Attractions
Most of the White Mountain Attractions are a short scenic drive from our park. Remember to always take pictures but to leave only footprints.
Most of the area attractions can be seen in a "DAY'S TRIP" Here is sample itinerary:
- Monday: We hope it is warm and sunny. www.whalestalewaterpark.net
- Tuesday: Rain or shine! www.clarkstradingpost.com and www.polarcaves.com
- Wednesday: Don't forget your camera! www.lostrivergorge.com and www.hoborr.com
- Thursday: Fantasies live! www.storylandnh.com
- Friday: Be sure you have your list for Santa, AND that you have been a good little boy or girl. www.santasvillage.com
- Saturday: Hang out at the Lincoln/Woodstock KOA to enjoy all our park's amenities. Visit koa.com or Facebook: Woodstock NH KOA
- Sunday: If this is the end of your White Mountain vacation we sincerely want your travels to be safe and we hope to see again real soon.
Check This Out!
The tour features 40 sites on a 100 mile loop It's educational in nature and developed by a partnership of the Forest Service, AMC, Forest Society, Arts Alliance of Northern NH and others. Guests discover iconic locations while learning what the White Mountain National Forest is and how it came to be.
Clark's Trading Post!
Clark's Trading Post has been creating memories since 1928, featuring quality family entertainment. Enjoy a trained bear performance, steam engine ride, Chinese Acrobatic Troup, water blaster boats and a wonderful museum. They can BEARLY wait to see you. www.clarkstradingpost.com
The Franconia Notch Bike Path is a paved trail that travels through the woods, over bridges and ends where the view will be rewarding.
Lonesome Lake AMC Trail Summit!
One should never do this hiking trail by their "Lonesome"...it is one to share!
Local Area Activities
Most of these attractions are only a short drive from the Lincoln/Woodstock KOA. Have a blast, remember to bring your camera to take pictures but to leave only footprints.
Summer Concerts/NCCA Jean's Playhouse Theatre..in Lincoln
Spectacular performances for adults and children are available to enjoy year round.
Independence Day Celebration!
Our two little towns know how to celebrate our Countries Birthday. Parade, activities for the children followed by a wonderful Fireworks Display.
Local Area EventsListing Calendar
New Hampshire Motor Speedway is 65 miles / 60 minutes from our park. Sylvania 300 is July 19th and September 27th. www.nhms.com/ for updates and details.
LOST RIVER GORGE LANTERN TOURS!
Lantern tours are scheduled nearly every weekend beginning Memorial Day Weekend.
Fall Foliage~Don't forget your camera!
Don't miss out on our breathtaking spectacular foliage which begins (historically) late September through Columbus Day Weekend..Remember to take pictures and leave only footprints.
Enjoy an old fashioned fun filled day at the Fair. Food, games, animals and a demolition derby.
21st ANNUAL RUBBER DUCK REGATTA!
Labor Day, Monday September 7, 2015
Cascade Park, Main Street, N. Woodstock
10am Fun & Games 11 am Ducks Dive In