Local Area Attractions
Most of the White Mountain Attractions are a short scenic drive from our park. Remember to always take pictures but to leave only footprints.
Most of the area attractions can be seen in a "DAY'S TRIP" Here is sample itinerary:
- Monday: We hope it is warm and sunny. www.whalestalewaterpark.net
- Tuesday: Rain or shine! www.clarkstradingpost.com and www.polarcaves.com
- Wednesday: Don't forget your camera! www.lostrivergorge.com and www.hoborr.com
- Thursday: Fantasies live! www.storylandnh.com
- Friday: Be sure you have your list for Santa, AND that you have been a good little boy or girl. www.santasvillage.com
- Saturday: Hang out at the Lincoln/Woodstock KOA to enjoy all our park's amenities. Visit koa.com or Facebook: Woodstock NH KOA
- Sunday: If this is the end of your White Mountain vacation we sincerely want your travels to be safe and we hope to see again real soon.
Check This Out!
The tour features 40 sites on a 100 mile loop It's educational in nature and developed by a partnership of the Forest Service, AMC, Forest Society, Arts Alliance of Northern NH and others. Guests discover iconic locations while learning what the White Mountain National Forest is and how it came to be.
The Franconia Notch Bike Path is a paved trail that travels through the woods, over bridges and ends where the view will be rewarding.
Lonesome Lake AMC Trail Summit!
One should never do this hiking trail by their "Lonesome"...it is one to share!
BRIDAL VEIL TRAIL
This is an easy pleasant trail that leads to a pretty waterfall and cascades feeding into a little mountain pool on the Coppermine Trail.
Local Area Activities
Most of these attractions are only a short drive from the Lincoln/Woodstock KOA. Have a blast, remember to bring your camera to take pictures but to leave only footprints.
Summer Concerts/NCCA Jean's Playhouse Theatre..in Lincoln
Spectacular performances for adults and children are available to enjoy year round.
Independence Day Celebration!
Our two little towns know how to celebrate our Countries Birthday. Parade, activities for the children followed by a wonderful Fireworks Display.
Local Area EventsListing Calendar
Oldest Motorcycle Rally Nationwide.
You will love the beautiful 35 minutes ride on back country roads;destination "Rally at the Weirs".
Join us for our group ride! We depart our park on Thursday to Mt. Washington and the summit (weather permitted).
Pancake Breakfasts and a BBQ will be scheduled. Join us for group campfires at our community fire ring.
Inquire about the area scenic "loop" rides and favorite stops and shops.
Fall Foliage~Don't forget your camera!
Don't miss out on our breathtaking spectacular foliage which begins (historically) late September through Columbus Day Weekend..Remember to take pictures and leave only footprints.