- Join the high flying fun!
- Welcome to our KOA!
- Our Kabins have Cable TV!
- Did we mention the pucker powder?!?
- Enjoy our beautiful landscape.
- Some of our spacious sites!
- Enjoy a fun game of golf with the family!
- Friends + Family = Fun time at KOA!
- Even the staff are enjoying themselves!
- Never be afraid to dance at our KOA!
- Thank you Labor Day fund raising entertainers!
Open All Year
Making Magical Memories!
Kamping is "Sioux-per" at the Sioux City North KOA! Conveniently located off I-29, Exit 2 and Exit 4 in South Dakota, this beautiful park offers large full-hookup pull thru sites with 30/50-amp electricity, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, laundry, Kamping Kabins, Studio Lodges, tent camping, LP gas and supplies.
We are open year round, with limited facilities from November 16 - March 31. There are restaurants, gas, casinos, museums, historical centers, theaters, and shopping nearby. Anglers and water sports enthusiasts can enjoy themselves at the nearby Missouri and Big Sioux rivers. Swim in the heated pool or relax under the open-air pavilion. Those looking for some friendly competition can engage in a round of on-site mini golf, tetherball, horseshoes or basketball, and the little ones can play at the playground. Take a stroll along the paved walking trail or ride one of the rental bikes. Activities abound through the summer and fall. Enjoy the campground's great people, great camping and great fun!
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)