- Join the high flying fun!
- Welcome to our KOA!
- Our Kabins have Cable TV!
- Did we mention the pucker powder?!?
- Enjoy our beautiful landscape.
- Some of our spacious sites!
- Enjoy a fun game of golf with the family!
- Friends + Family = Fun time at KOA!
- Even the staff are enjoying themselves!
- Never be afraid to dance at our KOA!
- Thank you Labor Day fund raising entertainers!
Open All Year
Making Magical Memories!
Start your great adventure at the Sioux City North KOA, located off I-29, exit 2 and exit 4 in South Dakota. The beautiful park offers large full-hookup pull thru sites with 30/50-amp electricity, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, laundry, Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, tent camping, LP gas and supplies. This KOA is conveniently located near restaurants, gas stations, casinos, museums, historical centers, movie theaters and shopping. Activities abound throughout the summer and fall. Swim in the heated pool or relax under the open-air pavilion. Engage in friendly competition with on-site mini golf, tetherball or basketball. Have a great time on the Jumping Pillow or the new Spray Blaster. Try a Niobrara Valley Bison burger. Stroll on the paved walking trail. Rent one of KOA's funky bikes! Camping is Sioux-per at Sioux City North KOA!
Limited services Nov. 15March 15.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)