Open All Year
As seen on the hit CBS show, Undercover Boss, the Santa Cruz/Monterey Bay KOA offers something for everyone! Enjoy the best of the California coast at this fun, family-friendly campground.
Come join in the fun! Whether you want to relax at your campsite, join us for themed weekends and special activities, take a walk on the beaches or explore the variety of things to see and do in the Santa Cruz area, this KOA has it all.
For a home away from home, try the camping cabins or fully furnished deluxe cabins - offering all the comforts of home and just a short walk or drive to the beach! Or stay in an Airstream travel trailer while you enjoy the pleasures of the California coast and experience all that this KOA has to offer.
For the RVer, we’ve got full hookup sites, 50 amp service, pull-throughs, and free cable and Wi-Fi! We’ve got the tenter covered, too, with sites conveniently located with picnic tables and fire rings.
While you’re here, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman’s Wharf, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Pebble Beach golf course, surf breaks, wineries, fresh produce stands and endless miles of central-coast beaches are all within easy reach.
Onsite, enjoy the year-round heated pool and hot tub, convenience store with various items and gifts, espresso bar, snack bar, pet playground and pet bath. Also onsite is a large campfire area with stage and recreation hall that can host up to 150 people, ideal for group gatherings.
Abundant entertainment options include a game room/video arcade, mini golf, banana bikes for rent, spectacular playground, horseshoes, basketball, volleyball, movies, and more!
- KOA Express Fun Train - This sturdily designed KOA Express Fun Train accommodates children and adults! If you are looking to add some smiles to your children's faces, All-Aboard the KOA Express Fun Train.
- KOA Big Bouncer - The KOA Big Bouncer will be a great hit with the entire family. Big Bouncers provide safe fun for adults and kids alike!
- Climbing Coconut Palm Trees - Our 3 Climbing Coconut Palm Trees are 20 feet tall and let you experience climbing a palm tree safely strapped in with Belays!
- Outdoor Movie Cinema - It's like a drive-in movie without the car!
- Campfire Theater - Join us for S'mores and live entertainment from talent shows to slapstick to game show re-creations.
Children enjoy crafts, games, planned daily activities and them weekends (in season).
Hungry? Have a freshly baked pizza delivered to your site from various local establishments, and enjoy Sunday Morning Pancake Breakfast during our summer camping season.
No matter your camping needs, the Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay KOA offers the best of the great outdoors!
- 50 Max Amp
- 90' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)