- A Million Dollar View
- Relax the day away with a fishing line
- Spacious Accommodations
- Comfortable, Full-Service Lodging
- Take a ride on Little Diamond Lake
- Try Our Crystal Clear Pool
- Plenty of Blue Sky & Blue Water
- Beautiful water on Little Diamond Lake
- They're biting!
- You're Only Crowded By The Trees
- There's Nothing Like a Campfire
- Take The Family For A Paddle
Open April 17 - October 5
This large, wooded Kampground lies in the beautiful "Inland Northwest," close to 50 lakes and the scenic Pend Oreille River.
Summertime at this 360-acre campground (just 35 miles north of Spokane) offers wonderful warm weather so you can lounge by the pool and spa. Fish for Kamloops trout or take a canoe or paddleboat on Little Diamond Lake. Nearby, larger Diamond Lake provides fishing, Jet Skiing and motorboating opportunities. Enjoy great hiking trails, a driving range, Frisbee golf and weekend kids' activities and bonfires at the campground. In the heart of the "Inland Empire," this KOA is near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, with its many tourist attractions, including Silverwood Theme Park/Boulder Beach Water Park. Pool: May 15 - September 10. Max pull thru: 75 feet. Your hosts: Mike & Jill Johnson and team.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen
- Firewood ($)