- Welcome to Lena KOA
- Jumping Pillow
- We Love Singing "HEY" Rides
- Enjoy our singing "HEY" Ride
- Lena KOA office and camp store
- How about a dip in our refreshing pool?
- Our remodeled store has much to offer
- Our Kamping Kitchen is perfect!
- Join the food and fun at our annual Luau
- Our Deluxe Kamping Kottages
- Come meet our friendly staff
- Happy campers enjoying our carnival
Open April 1 - November 1
This flower-landscaped campground includes wooded and grassy areas surrounded by farm fields and tourist attractions.
Visit and see why campers of all ages return for a variety of camping experiences. Just 35 miles east of historic Galena, this flower-landscaped campground includes wooded and grassy areas surrounded by rolling farm fields and tourist attractions. Nearby, find hiking, fishing, golf courses, bike trails, antique shops and more. Enjoy KOA's heated pool with a double tube slide or the Jumping Pillow. Join in sand volleyball, horseshoes and basketball, or rent fun-bikes and pedal karts. Activities include bingo, pancake breakfasts, barbecues, ice cream socials, hayrides, live music and movies. Check website for details. Stay in a tepee with modern conveniences. Cabins surround a large outdoor Camping Kitchen-ideal for groups/reunions. Deluxe Cabins with full amenities are great for winter weekend getaways. Deluxe Cabins and limited number of winterized campsites open November 1 - March 31 with advance registration. Pool: May 22 - September 13. Max pull thru: 70 ft. Your hosts: the Long family.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)