- Welcome to Lena KOA
- Jumping Pillow
- We Love Singing "HEY" Rides
- Enjoy our singing "HEY" Ride
- Lena KOA office and camp store
- How about a dip in our refreshing pool?
- Our remodeled store has much to offer
- Our Kamping Kitchen is perfect!
- Join the food and fun at our annual Luau
- Our Deluxe Kamping Kottages
- Come meet our friendly staff
- Happy campers enjoying our carnival
Open April 1 - October 31
This flower-landscaped campground includes wooded and grassy areas surrounded by farm fields and tourist attractions.
Visit and see why campers of all ages return! Just 35 miles east of historic Galena, this flower-landscaped campground includes wooded and grassy areas surrounded by farm fields and tourist attractions. Nearby, find hiking, fishing, championship golf courses, bike trails and antique shops. Enjoy the heated pool and double tube slide. Join in sand volleyball, horseshoes and basketball, or rent fun-bikes and pedal carts. Activities include bingo, pancake breakfasts, barbecues, ice cream socials, "hey" rides, live music, weekly movies and carnivals. Check website for full details. Camping Cabins surround a large outdoor Kamping Kitchen-great for groups/reunions. Deluxe Cabins with full amenities are perfect for winter weekend getaways. Deluxe Cabins and a limited number of winterized campsites are open November 1-March 31 with advance registration.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)