- Cable TV - all Full-Hookup Sites
- Fire Truck and Wagon Rides
- Game Room ($)
- Gem Mine
- Giant Checkers
- Giant Chess
- Jumping Pillow
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Patio & Deluxe Sites
- Planned Activities Available
- Primitive Tent Sites
- Pull-Thru & Back-in Full Hookup
- Pull-Thru/Back-in Water/Electric
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tent Sites w/Water and Electric
- Tent Sites with Water
- Planned activities and crafts on selected weekend
- Fire Truck rides on our vintage fire truck
- Ice Cream socials
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings, Memorial Day through Labor Day Weekends
- Dinners on selected weekends
- Music & dancing on selected weekends
- Awesome Halloween Weekends the entire month of October
- Click on KOA News for this month's events or call us for more information regarding our Activities
Buckeye Lake/Surrounding area activities:
- Fishing, boating, skiing, swimming on Buckeye Lake (Pre-Arranged)
- Boat ride/tour on Buckeye Lake
- Discount outlet shopping
- Hiking & bike trails (in Licking County Parks)
- Drag racing
- Canoeing & kayaking
- See Buckeye Lake attractions or check with our Guest Services.
Campground EventsListing Calendar
Haunted Halloween - 1st Monster Ball Weekend: October 9-11
1st. Monster Ball Weekend, Because we have had so much participation in past years, we make 2 weekends in October our monster ball weekend, so no one will miss out. The same thing will happen this weekend and the weekend of October 16-18 Site decorating contest, trick-or-treating, pumpkin painting, Caramel Apples ($). Fire truck rides and Ice Cream social too!
Note....These are special event weekends, so Holiday cancellation policies apply.
2nd Haunted Halloween - October 16-18
Our 2nd Monster Ball weekend is just like the week before. On Sunday, October 18, stay late and enjoy our very own 14th Annual Dick Leindecker Car Show, held in the activities field sponsored by the Buckeye Lake Firefighters Association. Last year we had 100+ cars with great participation. Food will be available ($). Fire Truck and Ice Cream Social too!
Last weekend to camp
By, By to the 2015 camping season!
See Us On Facebook!
Just click on the Facebook Icon above
If you have a Great story or Photos of your visit please post them on Facebook.
Meet Your Hosts
"We want to give our guests the best service at a competitive price to ensure they have a great camping experience."
You'll see plenty of experience at work when you visit the Buckeye Lake KOA Kampground.
The Buckeye Lake KOA is the second campground owned by Mike and Shirley Groseclose. They purchased Buckeye Lake KOA in 2003, after owning and operating the Meridian East/Toomsuba KOA Kampground in Mississippi for 7 years.
Before purchasing their first campground, Mike was a regional services manager at a computer cash register company for 20 years, and Shirley was the manager of a credit union for 17 years.
"We're really proud of what we are able to do for our campers during their stays with us," says Shirley. "We want to give our guests the best service at a competitive price to ensure they have a great camping experience."
Mike and Shirley married since 1970 have two grown sons, Jeff (Married to Allison Hoit Groseclose), retireing in 2014 with 20 years service as a Chief Petty Officer in the U.S. Coast Guard and David (Married to Susan Hicks Groseclose w/3 sons, Luke, Zachary, and Isaac) an Engineer for NASCAR in Concord, NC.. When they aren't working hard to keep their campers happy, Mike and Shirley can be found traveling and visiting friends and family and taking their 1954 Lincoln Street Rod to Car Shows.