- A Family Fun Day of Clamming
- Get your limit of fresh clams!
- One of our many beautiful sunsets
- RV sites
- Get famous Willapa Bay Oysters locally.
- Take a fun ride on our 3-Wheel Bikes!
- Beach on Willapa Bay
- General Store on Site for your Convenience
- Breathtaking Willapa Bay
- Our Big Rig friendly sites
- Beautiful nature trail that leads to the beach
- Bay Center Marina
Open April 4 - November 30
Situated in a quiet, natural forest setting on picturesque Willapa Bay, this is just the place to leave your daily life behind-and hit the beach!
A scenic nature trail leads from the campground right to the beach, where you'll enjoy bird-watching and beach-combing. Your pets will love running on the beach too! Swim in the tidal bay, rake for delicious steamer clams (license required) and work up an appetite for the area's famous Willapa Bay oysters. You're close to lighthouses and the Pacific, just on the other side of the peninsula that shelters the bay. Take a ride on this KOA's three-wheel banana-peel bikes--they're a blast! Play a game of volleyball, basketball, badminton or horseshoes. Enjoy ice cream socials every weekend (Memorial Day through Labor Day). Then finish your perfect day with a beautiful sunset over the bay.
Please contact our campground for information regarding your group!
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)