Check out what our 2015 Season has in store for you!
New Events, Park Activities &,Amenities on the way for 2015 Keep your eyes out for the info!
We're stepping up Outdoor Lazer Tag in 2015 ( there will be a FEE for everyone to play ( $5.00 per game per person ) and matches must be scheduled through the store / office )
Additional Rental Units
Some Aqua Aerobics & Meditation / Light Stretching Classes
A NEW Primitive Group Camping Area for a minimum of 6 people or more ONLY. Ask Patti for Details.
5 NEW Full Hook-Up 30amp Back-In Sites.
And activities on the Deck off from the Lounge that overlooks the Pool, Flintstone Mining Company, Mini Golf, and the Playground!
A Little About Our Park
Our park is located on a lovely hillside that has gravel roads, many pine, ash and maple trees to provide the ideal camping atmosphere. Take the time to enjoy our landscaping-and the natural surroundings and enjoy a short walk down the road to visit the lake front.
- Both 30 and 50 amp sites available
- 2 Camping Cabins that pets are allowed in
- 2 Camping Cabins with 3/4 Baths, mini fridge, A/C, TV, no pets allowed.
- 2 On-site rental units with kitchens, baths, TV, A/C, etc.
- All sites come with picnic tables
- Fire pits on every site, firewood sold at the campground
- Extremely clean bathrooms
- Swimming Pool Opened ( Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day )
- Waterfront Access to swim / boat / fish from
- Playground, badminton, basketball, volleyball, horseshoe pit, bean bag toss, ladder ball toss, toss a cross, bocce ball, shuffle board, Mini & Disc Golf.
- Enclosed Outdoor Pavilion
- Boat Rentals all non-power.
Other News you may want to be aware of...
If you are interested in renting any other items to make your camping experience more comfortable and/or convenient give the office a call.
Must arrange in advance if you would like a Match Ready Fire awaiting you when you arrive the fee is $10.00 ( one bundle of wood used to prepare your Match Ready Fire and the set up fee. )!
Be sure to think of us as your Central Maine's Outdoor Family, Civic, and Corporate Outing Facility!! Contact Patti for planning/scheduling assistance and GROUP DISCOUNTS for your events like... Birthdays, Anniversaries,Family Reunions,Class Reunions, Retreats for Civic / Corporate / Church Group / Youth Group / Theater Group / Scout
Troop, and ETC.
Ask us about our Camping Packages/ Camping Plans that we have for our 2015 Season!!! There is basic info about them listed under our Hot Deals section of our Website...For more in depth info contact Patti.
Gas Saver Seasonal Plan
Gas Saver Weekend Plan