The activities listed below are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day .
Something for Everyone!
It's part of our job to create a great experience for our campers, a task we don't take lightly. So, whether you're paddling one of our boats, unwinding in our pool, playing in our game room, fishing off our dock, playing a round of Mini or Disc Golf, or taking Rover to the Kamp K-9 Dog Park, or participating in one of our Scheduled Activities or Theme Weekend Activities / Events you are sure to find an activity to keep you happy.
Planned Activities and Self Guided Activities
- "Uncle Henry's" hey hey "SPRAY" ride ( Every Sat. through Labor Day Weekend at 4pm )
- Flashlight Candy Hunts ( Meet in the store Every Sat. through Labor Day Weekend at Dusk )
- Group Fire ( Meet to watch the Flashlight Candy Hunter's and enjoy a Group Fire every Sat. through Labor Day Weekend at dusk )
- Pancake Breakfasts ($3.00 All You Can Eat Pancakes & 2 sausage links , drinks separate ,available most Sat. &/ OR Sundays through Labor Day Weekend from 8-10 am)
- "Theme Weekends" mid May - Oct. 6th, Mid. Week Activities to be announced
- The 2013 Season has something in store for Everyone!!!
- Color your own T-shirts, color your own thermal mugs / mugs, and sippy cups
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat / Paddle Boat rentals on site (paddles, life jackets, safety equipment included)
- Recreation room with video games and pool table
- Pavilion & a Group Area available for group picnics or parties
- Heated pool
- Playground, basketball, badminton, horseshoes, bean bag toss, ladder ball toss, toss across, volleyball, soccer, bocce ball, Wii
- Lake front access with dock,float, and seating area,just 400 yards down our road.
Watch out for the Adventuretainment Ahead!
You don't want to miss out on any of the fun!
Outdoor Lazer Tag, is pay to play for everyone ( camper, visitor of a camper, or a day user of our park ).
Our 9 holes of Mini Golf & 9 holes of Disc Golf are FREE to our Campers and their Registered Visitors/Guests but there is a Fee for our park Day Users.
Keep an eye out for what we will be adding here NEW for our 2013 Season!
Celebrate with us our 40th anniversary!
Celebrate with us our 40th anniversary of being a KOA where Camping Still ROCKS!!!Take advantage of our "Happy Hour Store Specials"!
And think of us as your favorite place to Daycation, Stayacation, Vacation, and to have...Birthday / Anniversary / Graduation Parties Family & Class Reunionsas well as Corporate & Civic Events!
Look for Our Themed Weekend Schedule for 2013......(may change due to weather and staffing without prior notice) Outdoor Cooking & Photo Contest Every Weekend
Rover Loves Camping Too!
We are a pet friendly Campground but do have to have rules for all to follow... Being in the State of Maine there is a leash law, and all pets must be on a leash in our park, pets are not allowed in the rest rooms, or in the pool enclosure, or in side our buildings unless we the owners have given prior consent. SERVICE dogs are exempt from the rules listed but must be checked in with papers upon arrival. ,The dogs owner must clean up their dogs waste immediately no matter where you are on park property.
Our Kamp K-9 dog park rules... Use park at own risk. Dog Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park. Dog Waste MUST be cleaned up by the dog owner IMMEDIATELY. Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dog with leash readily available. Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately. Dogs should be under voice control. PROHIBITED...Human & Dog Food Treats, Glass Containers, Dogs in Heat, Sick Dogs, Aggressive Dogs, Puppies under 4 months old.
Campground Events/Activities for the remainder of the year
Our last two scheduled Theme Weekends for this Season will be in association of our true appreciation for all of our Campers and their business as well as celebrating Maine in the Fall with outside Cooking Contests, Photo Contests, and Site Decorating Contests with the theme of a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOW-SCREAM!!
September 6-8 - We appreciate our Value Kard Kampers so much that we decided to offer an additional Value Kard Appreciation Weekend. Ours will give you a Buy 1 Night and Get 1 Night for FREE. Meaning pay for Fri. night the 6th and Get Sat. Night the 7th OR Pay for Sat. Night the 7th and Get Sun. Night the 8th! This will be a Good Old Time Camping Weekend, Pot Luck Supper on Fri. Eve at 6:30, and kids site to site Trick -or-Treat Sat. at 7:00pm.
September 13-15 - National KOA Value Kard Kamper Appreciation Weekend; Hot Deal Weekend is Buy Fri. Night the 13th and Get Sat. Night the 14th for FREE. This weekend will also be a Good Old Time Camping Weekend!!
Check for more info.