- Full hookup pull-throughs
- Kamping Cabins
- Fun in the sun
- Tent sites along the Methow River
- Get up close and personal with the Methow River
- Great companion sites
- Bike around the campground
- It's a great day at the Winthrop KOA
- Hot summer days make for good camping....
- A great view of the Methow River
- Downtown Winthrop with lots of great stores and ice cream, yeah!
- Old west town of Winthrop, Washington
Open April 15 - October 31
The staff makes it easy to explore with a daily complimentary shuttle to town and information on expert guide services.
This Old West mining town, set on the Methow River, features boardwalks through downtown. Many welcoming restaurants, galleries, museums and shops are set up in the early Western and mining tradition. Explore the surrounding mountains and forest on miles of hiking trails or by horseback, mountain bike, kayak or hot-air balloon! The staff makes it easy to explore with a daily complimentary shuttle to town and information on expert guide services. You may be hard-pressed to leave this campground along the river, featuring lots of trees, grassy sites, Kamping Kabins and its Western style playground to please the young cowpokes. You'll also enjoy the heated pool and free Wi-Fi. It's the Old West, 21st-century style!
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Snack Bar ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)
- Tour Shuttle