- Restaurant ($)
- Planned Activities Available
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Military Clubs
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Spearfish Canyon Country Club is located at the mouth of Spearfish Canyon. Enjoy 18 holes of golf, a swimming pool, restaurant, bar, and clubhouse store. Call (605) 642-8479 for more information or (605) 642-7156 for tee times. Visit Spearfish Canyon Country Club online for more information.
- Belle Fourche Country Club is located 8 miles North of Spearfish. The course has 9 holes of golf among the pines. Call (605) 892-3472 or visit Belle Fourche Country Club and other Black Hills golf courses online for more information.
- Boulder Canyon Golf Course is a beautiful course located in Boulder Canyon between Sturgis and Deadwood. Call (605) 347-5180 or visit Boulder Canyon Golf Course online for more information.
- Spearfish Creek is located 200 feet from our campground. Great fly fishing for brown and rainbow trout. License Required
- Spearfish Trout Farm located just North of Spearfish is a great place to take the kids fishing. Poles and bait are provided at no charge, you only pay for what you catch. Call (605) 642-9378 for more information.
- Numerous trails cover the Black Hills area. For more information and a list of trails call the Forest Service at (605) 642-4622. Access the forest service web site at www.fs.fed.us/r2/blackhills/
- George S. Mickelson trail is a 110-mile long trail starting at Deadwood, SD and ending at Hot Springs, SD. Trail pass is required for a small charge. Fourteen trailheads make the trail easily accessible. www.MickelsonTrail.com
- Centennial Trail--A 111-mile trail extending from North to South along the Black Hills. Access points are located every 3 to 10 miles along the trail. Please visit the Gorp.away.com website for trail location and information.
- Key Antiques located in Spearfish. Call (605) 642-7087 for more information.
- Main Street Mini Mall in Spearfish. Call (605) 642-5884 for more information.
- Love That Shoppe in Belle Fourche, SD. Great store owned by great people. (605)892-4006 for more information. Located in Belle Fourche, 10 miles north of Spearfish.
- Remember When Rubberstamp and Scrapbook Store. Visit our store in person or online. We have a store filled with papers, stickers, punches, rubberstamps and more. On site workroom available for campers. As you make your memories come back and work on your scrapbooks.
- Main Street in Spearfish is lined with stores on either side to provide a little something for everyone.