- Perfect for a Weekend Get-Away!
- Welcome to the Sioux Falls KOA!
- Relax in one of our Shady Kampsites!
- Welcome to Our KOA!
- Cool Off with a Dip in our Heated Pool!
- Take a Cruise on one of our Fun Cycles!
- Enjoying a Beautiful South Dakota day!
- Our KOA is Pet Friendly
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Great Planned Activities and Events!
- Enjoy our 9-Hole Mini Golf Course
Open May 1 - October 15
You're only 5 minutes from the city's namesake Waterfalls.
The Sioux Falls KOA lies just inside the city limits of South Dakota's largest city, but you wouldn't know it from the lush grass campsites. Along with reconstruction that made it more large rig friendly, this campground offers a heated swimming pool, mini golf, fun cycle bike rentals, gameroom, K-9 Park, horseshoes, and a children's play area to keep you entertained. You're only 10 minutes from the city's namesake waterfalls. At Falls Park, an elevator zips you up the observation tower for sweeping views of the Big Sioux River, the falls and the city. Browse the nearby historic downtown shopping district for specialty items, including Native American art. At the Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History, kids giggle at critters from A (Alaskan brown bear) to Z (zebu, a type of Asian cattle). If you're headed west on I-90, you're just 30 minutes to the Porter Sculpture Park with its unique art pieces.
- 50 Max Amp
- 100' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)