Local Area Attractions
Beartooth Scenic Highway
The Beartooth Scenic Highway has been called "The most beautiful drive in America," by Charles Kuralt.
Red Lodge, MT
Red Lodge is a quaint mountain town with fabulous restaurants and shops.
Beartooth Highway -- Beautiful Scenic Drive to Yellowstone National Park
- Beartooth Highway -- Beautiful Scenic Drive to Yellowstone National Park
- City of Red Lodge
- Fabulous Restaurants and Shops
- Near Fishing, Hiking, River Rafting, Horseback Riding
- Treed Sites
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Fun Cycle and Banana Peel Bike Rental
- Well Stocked Convenience/Gift Store
Beartooth Scenic Highway/Beartooth Wilderness
Designated a National Scenic Byway, the Beartooth Highway has been described by former CBS correspondent Charles Kuralt as ‘the most beautiful drive in America'. Reaching heights of nearly 11,000 feet, this 53.7-mile, 3 hour drive offers skytop views of snowcapped peaks, glaciers, alpine lakes and plateaus.