- Main Entrance
- Hot Air Balloon Flying Over the Raton KOA - 4th of July Weekend
- 1-Room Cabins
- Beautiful Sunset at the Raton KOA
- Hot AIr Balloons during Balloon Festival - Right over the campground!
- Main Office/Registration/Store/Game Room
- 4th of July Weekend - Balloon Festival
- Having fun at the Raton KOA!
- Group Tent Area
- More fun at the Raton KOA
Open All Year
Raton is a convenient stopping place along the highway between Colorado and New Mexico!
For more than a century, Raton has been a convenient stopping place along the path between Colorado and New Mexico. Now the "path" has turned into I-25, and this campground is today's convenient stopping place for travelers seeking rest and recreation. From here, you can easily visit Capulin Volcano National Monument, the Boy Scout Museum, Santa Fe Trail and Raton's Downtown Historic District or take in the Independence Day ballooning events, fireworks and small-town parade. You'll find restaurants, a grocery store and shopping right across the street from the Raton KOA and a game room and horseshoes right on-site.
- 50 Max Amp
- 85' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)