- Welcome to Ouray KOA Campground
- Come on in and meet our friendly staff
- One of our Kozy Kabins on the creek
- Antique Western wagon by the campstore
- Majestic mountain views say it all
- Meditation fountain
- Plenty of shade for you and your RV
- The Uncomphagre River runs along our KOA
- Open tenting area for motorcyclists
- Private and spacious tent sites by the pond
- Plenty of room between kabin sites
- Big sites for tenting too!
Open May 1 - September 30
Here along the Uncompahgre River, you're at the gateway to the rugged San Juan Mountains and southwest Colorado's most majestic alpine scenery.
Here along the Uncompahgre River, you're at the gateway to the rugged San Juan Mountains and southwest Colorado's most majestic alpine scenery. We are a motorcycle friendly campground, so you can hop on your bike or rent a jeep at the campground and head for the hills to explore ghost towns and tour old mines. One of the most spectacular day trips takes you 31 miles along the winding Million Dollar Highway from Ouray to Silverton, both legendary mining towns. Take an airlift ride on the gondola in the famous town of Telluride; another fabulous day trip.
This KOA's elevation is about 7,250 feet. Take a swim in Ouray's natural hot springs pool or work out the kinks in KOA's hot tub. Kids will love the game room and playground. Be sure to stick around for some of the campground's great meals, including Texas-style barbecue dinners, complete with bluegrass music on summer weekends.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Snack Bar ($)
- Firewood ($)