- Welcome to Ouray KOA Campground
- Come on in and meet our friendly staff
- One of our Kozy Kabins on the creek
- Antique Western wagon by the campstore
- Majestic mountain views say it all
- Meditation fountain
- Plenty of shade for you and your RV
- The Uncomphagre River runs along our KOA
- Open tenting area for motorcyclists
- Private and spacious tent sites by the pond
- Plenty of room between kabin sites
- Big sites for tenting too!
Open May 1 - September 30
Here along the Uncompahgre River, you're at the gateway to the rugged San Juan Mountains and southwest Colorado's most majestic alpine scenery.
Here along the Uncompahgre River, you're at the gateway to the rugged San Juan Mountains and southwest Colorado's majestic alpine scenery. Rent a Jeep at the campground and head for the hills to explore ghost towns and tour old mines. One of the most spectacular day trips takes you 31 miles along the winding Million Dollar Highway from Ouray to Silverton, both legendary mining towns. Telluride, the town of famous people and the legend of Butch Cassidy, is just up the road. Enjoy the gondola ride to the top as well as the history and resort area there. This KOA's elevation is about 7,250 feet. Take a soak at one of the local, natural hot springs or work out the kinks in KOA's hot tub. Enjoy breakfast at the Creekside Cafe before heading out to the trails, and then return for an awesome dinner. Relax at KOA's bar on the creek with live music and David's famous Texas mesquite-style BBQ on Wed., Fri. and Sat. nights (seasonal). Max pull thru: 80 ft. Your hosts: David & Deborah Brunovsky.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Snack Bar ($)
- Firewood ($)