- Spacious 30/50 amp Back In Sites
- Kamping Kabins near Bathrooms.
- Skyhawk Show!
- Tent Area
- Our Pool
- Blue Angels and Niagara Falls
- New Travel Trailers Fully Contained
- Activities-Tie dye fun on the porch
- Niagara Falls- USA Side
- Niagara Falls - Jet Boat Ride
- Our Playground with Giant Chess Set
- Office / Store
Open April 15 - October 15
The most famous waterfall in America thunders just minutes away from your peaceful campsite at Niagara Falls North/ Lewiston KOA.
The most famous waterfall in America thunders just minutes away from your peaceful campsite at Niagara Falls North/ Lewiston KOA. Your hosts can arrange a van tour, door to door, or a jaw-dropping view. Or they can offer you lots of other suggestions, like the huge jet boat run through rapids in the Niagara Gorge, musket demonstrations at 300-year-old Fort Niagara and charter fishing on Lake Ontario. At the campground, enjoy a quiet swim in the pool. Set up a game of horseshoes or volleyball while the kids enjoy the recreation room, plus weekend pancake breakfast, ice cream socials and free wine tasting .
- 50 Max Amp
- 75' Max Length
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)