- Just Minutes to Michigan's Adventure
- Nice Shaded RV and Tent Sites
- Lakefront 1 Room Kabin
- View of Lakefront Kampsites
- Fall colors across the front lake
- Enjoying the lake in late summer
- Lakefront 1 and 2 room kabins in fall
- View of the lake from the Kampground store
- Water Slides For The Kids!
- Shaded Lakefront Tent and RV Sites
- We're all kids at heart
- Please don't leave your kids...
Open May 1 - October 15
Woods and open grassy areas cradle two blue, private lakes.
The views are postcard-perfect here. The woods and open grassy areas cradle two blue, private lakes. Settle into a one or two room lakefront cabin or pitch your tent on the sandy beach. RV'ers appreciate the shaded, full hookup sites. All sites have a picnic table and fire ring.
The Muskegon KOA is located just minutes from Michigan's Adventure Park, with easy access to both US 31 and Lake Michigan's beaches. We are a full service campground with RV and tent sites and lakefront cabins.
Swimmers and anglers flock to the water. Rent a pedal boat, kayak or rowboat or take part in Saturday evening haywagon rides and ice cream socials. Come for one of the many festivals, including the Muskegon Summer Celebration and Muskegon Bike Time or visit any one of the popular West Michigan attractions, including the numerous light houses, towering sand dunes, local golf courses, and the USS Silversides (a WWII submarine).
- 50 Max Amp
- 65' Max Length
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)