- Main Lodge / Office / Game Room
- Entrance and Registration
- Mt Shasta City KOA provides comfort with plenty of shade
- Summer Fun
- Activities and Game Room
- Our campground offers the ambiance of trees and nature.
- Mt Shasta City KOA Pool
- Play Area
- Shuffleboard or horseshoes or gather the family to roast smores for true family fun
- View looking South of our Campground
- View from Sites 11 / 12 looking back towards office
Open All Year
The legendary Mount Shasta presides over this scenic alpine campground, set at 3,500 feet on the base of the majestic peak.
The legendary Mount Shasta presides over this scenic alpine campground, set at 3,500 feet on the base of the majestic peak. Clean air, pure water and cool nights create an idyllic camping experience. The outdoors beckons with skiing, sledding and snowmobiling in winter and river rafting, fly-fishing, balloon rides, train excursions and horseback riding in summer. You're also just a short walk from the downtown area and its many community activities. Your KOA hosts can help with reservations at local restaurants - unless you just want to settle in. Send the kids off to the game room while you kick back and breathe in some of that bracing, pine-scented air.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)
- Tour Shuttle ($)