- Deluxe 1 Rm Kabin, sleeps 4, refrigerator & micro-wave
- Full Hookup Pull-thru, 50/30amp, cable TV, WI-FI, nestled in mature Oak trees
- Full Hoopkup Pull-thru, 50/30amp, cable & WI-FI, easy in/out
- Deluxe Kottage, 2 bedroom sleeps up to 6, full bath, cable TV, kitchenette.
- Great Tent Sites
- Welcome Sign
- Downstream Casino
- Big Brutus
- Route 66 Drive-In
- Sandstone Gardens & Bristo
- George Washington Carver Nat. Monument
- Canadian Geese, Momma Duck & Family
Open All Year
Joplin KOA I-44 @ exit #4 to meet all your camping needs. A covenient over-night stop, late arrivals are always welcome.
Safe, clean and quiet. RV sites, BIG RIG,friendly, full hookup, pull-thru, some with trees and cable TV, some without trees for satellite reception, 50 amp sites are plentiful., A small camper section and tent sites near clean bath facilities. A newly upgraded Wireless Internet system, swimming pool, propane and coin laundry. Rustic cabins and Park Model trailers.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)