- Deluxe 1 Rm Kabin, sleeps 4, refrigerator & micro-wave
- Full Hookup Pull-thru, 50/30amp, cable TV, WI-FI, nestled in mature Oak trees
- Full Hoopkup Pull-thru, 50/30amp, cable & WI-FI, easy in/out
- Deluxe Kottage, 2 bedroom sleeps up to 6, full bath, cable TV, kitchenette.
- Great Tent Sites
- Welcome Sign
- Downstream Casino
- Big Brutus
- Route 66 Drive-In
- Sandstone Gardens & Bristo
- George Washington Carver Nat. Monument
- Canadian Geese, Momma Duck & Family
Open All Year
Thank you for considering Joplin KOA to meet all your camping needs. A convenient stop on I-44 @ Exit #4, with all amenities you expect from KOA. Great for over-night, late arrivals are always welcome.
This KOA is located at the southeast corner of I-44 and Exit 4 in Joplin. It's a convenient stop for rest and relaxation, food, fuel, shopping and entertainment. Big-rig sites include 50/30 amp, cable TV on selected sites under mature oak trees and full-hookup pull thrus. Some sites have a clear view of the southern sky for satellite. Water/electric sites near showers and bathrooms are available for smaller RVs, pickups and pop-ups as well as primitive sites for tents. Or you can stay in a cozy Cabin or popular Park Model. Call ahead to order fresh baked pizza! Amenities include: a convenience/gift store, propane filling station, firewood, bicycle rentals, coin laundry, pool and playground. Visit the gift shop for vintage Precious Moments pieces and Route 66 mementos. Enjoy the catch-and-release fishing pond, fish and turtle-feeding pond and nature trails.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)