- Flagstaff KOA Front Office
- Front Desk/Registration Area
- Our onsite grocery store offers a little bit of everything!
- Fully Stocked Wine Selection
- Free Business Center for camper use
- Information Area with local guides, information, flyers and general information
- DVD Lending Library
- One of 2 laundry facilities on site
- The back entrance to the registration desk.
- New 2012 Korral Interior with Arcade, Adult Area, and Snack Bar
- We have 2 clean bathroom facilities located on property.
- Snack Bar Open Daily Sercing 12pm-8pm
Open All Year
Welcome Home to the Flagstaff KOA! We offer free Wi-Fi, free morning coffee, and free concierge service for all your Northern Arizona vacation needs! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are happy to assist with anything!
Is heading out into the woods your style, but you desire modern amenities to stay connected and comfortable? Why not have both? Our charming, rustic, well maintained mountain campground is set at 7000 feet amongst tall pine trees at the base of the San Francisco Peaks . Our summer temperatures are in the high 80's during the day and low 50's at night.
We offer free Wi-Fi , 50 amp , patio "super sites", authentic teepee's, one room cabins , tent pads, cable TV, business center, two laundry facilities, clean restrooms and showers, on-site groceries and souvenirs, banana bike rentals, and so much more!
The Flagstaff KOA is a "Green" campground with full on-site recycling , water reclaiming for landscaping, wind turbines, and our new "Environmental Impact Educational Park". From Memorial Day to Labor Day we have free barrel train rides for the kids (weather permitting), escorts to your site, free family movie nights, open recreation in our "korral" with billiards and foosball, sporting events by satellite on our plasma TV, Snack bar open daily, and a kamp kitchen making breakfast every morning. We are only 2 miles from the Flagstaff Aquaplex Indoor Water park.
We are located off Route 66 , an hour from the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon , an hour and a half from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon , 99 miles from the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert , two hours from Lake Powell , and 30 minutes from Meteor Crater , Walnut Canyon , and Native American Ruins . We have free concierge service, tours leaving from our campground, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff to make sure your vacation is the trip of a lifetime!
- 50 Max Amp
- 55' Max Length
- Cable TV ($)
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)
- Tour Shuttle ($)