- Welcome to our great outdoors!
- NEW JUMPING PILLOW For All Ages.
- Old-time wagon hayrides!
- Here's my 17 ft. bass!
- Fish our 2.5 acre stocked pond!
- Camp in a cozy cabin!
- Groups feel right at home!
- Horseracing and Gaming at its best!
- Rent a fast, funny bike! I'll race you!
- Tee-time's here for the entire family!
- Our Fabulous Teen Area
- Electric Bumper Blaster Boats for Rent
Open April 1 - October 31
Surrounded by rustic cabins and shade trees, the reflecting pond is stocked and right at the center of things-just like this KOA!
Cast your line into the pond at the Canandaigua/Rochester KOA, and you may pull in a bass or two. Surrounded by rustic Cabins and shade trees, the reflecting pond is stocked and right at the center of things - just like this KOA! A stay here puts you in the heart of Finger Lakes country with rolling hills, glacial lakes and miles of vineyards. Sample wines along the Canandaigua Wine Trail. You'll find good antiquing and flea markets nearby. Bikers and hikers enjoy the Erie Canal, 10 miles away. Visit Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack for a day of suspense. Campers have access to Wi-Fi. Relax in Deluxe Cabins that include a complete bath and other special amenities. Go to visitfingerlakes.com for local info.
- 50 Max Amp
- 90' Max Length
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)