- Hundreds of flowers adorn the Campground
- Our Kabins are Nestled in the Forest
- All of our RV sites are Pull Thrus
- 1/2 acre of Playground Fun
- Voted "best of the best" by Trailer Life
- 80 foot PullThru Sites
- All Aboard the KOA Express!
- Our heated swimming pool is a welcome sight
- Pull thru and let the camping begin.....
- Coffee with a smile served in our Pancake Shack
- Our Kampers are KOA Klean!
- Fun for even our Littlest Kampers
Open March 1 - November 1
Is this the Enchanted Forest? This KOA sure looks like it, with 8 acres of native Oregon trees.
Is this the Enchanted Forest? This KOA sure looks like it, with 8 acres of native Oregon trees creating wonderfully woodsy, secluded campsites. Add a 1/2-acre playground, heated pool, 14-foot-long hot tub, hot showers, daily summer pancake breakfasts with strawberries or blackberries, and you've discovered a truly magical setting. It's only a short drive to the beach, where you will discover lighthouses, tide pools and sandy shores. With Floras Lake and the Rogue River nearby, every activity from crabbing to windsurfing is at the tips of your toes. The fun continues back at the campground during the summer with free evening rides on the miniature train for the young or young at heart. For motorhomes or fifth-wheels more than 38 feet (not including tow vehicle), please call the campground direct.
Note: If your motorhome or fifth wheel is over 38 feet long (not including tow vehicles), please call the campground direct so we can find a site with a "perfect fit".
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)