- Welcome to the beautiful Willamette Valley!
- Enjoy our Heated Pool
- Playground near Pool and Mini-Golf
- Comfortable Kamping Kabins
- RV Sites - Plenty of space and Green Grass
- Our tent sites are quiet and secluded
- Enjoy the sights along the Nature trail
- Covered picnic area is great for Group Lunches!
- No matter what age you are, Mini-Golf is a blast!
- The Barn Theater
- Enjoy a Game of Hoops
- Video Games, and air conditioning!
Open All Year
From bridges to wineries to campsites, this KOA has you covered.
The bridges of Madison County have nothing on the picturesque covered bridges here in western Oregon-not to mention the more than 700 historic structures that hark back to Albany’s boom in the 1800s. The Albany/Corvallis KOA has easy access to all the historic, cultural, sporting and natural attractions of the area, including Oregon State University. You also can visit the many wineries in Linn and Benton counties. Just 5 miles from I-5, the campground is surrounded by the evergreens of the Willamette Valley and features its own nature trail-great for bird-watching along the Calapooia River. Camper Guest love the fire pits at every site--year around evening fellowship. On summer Saturday nights, join in hula hoop contests and ice cream socials and on Friday Summer evenings enjoy the free Family Movie.. From bridges to campsites, this KOA has you covered.
- 50 Max Amp
- 65' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)