- Entrance Gate
- Activity/Recreation Hall
- Boat Rentals
- Catch and Release Fishing
- Check in time is 2:00 pm
- Check out time is noon
- Fire Truck Rides
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Grocery Store/Gift Shop
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Jumping Pillow
- Laundry Room
- Mining Sluice
- Pavilions Available
- Peddle Kart Rentals
- Planned Activities
- Redemption Style Arcade
- Security Gate
Medina Wildwood Lake KOA has many regular activities available to keep your whole family busy during your stay. Also in addition to the regular activities, we have themed weekends that can add additional fun to your stay. Please visit our events tab for more details on our themed weekends.
Medina Wildwood Lake KOA has planned and themed activities on the weekends. These planned activities include children's crafts, cartoons and coloring, candy bar bingo, ice cream socials, movie nights, field games and more! Themed weekends include Christmas in July, Halloween / Trick or Treating, Chocolate, Luau, Firefighters appreciation and more! Check the events tab for exact dates on themed weekend.
Looking for some gems? We offer many types of mining rough to discover all types of gems and fossils. The mining sluice is open all day for our campers convenience.
Fire Truck Rides
Join us on our full size fire truck for a ride around the campground. We offer rides almost every Saturday.
Come jump on our big bouncer. Great for children and adults alike!
Peddle Kart Rentals
Kids have excess energy? Try our peddle kart rentals.
Campground EventsListing Calendar
Firefighter's Appreciation Weekend
Thanks to our fire fighters for their hard work and dedication!
- 15% discount on camping for all firefighters.
- 18th annual fishing derby. Great prizes! Ages 17 and under.
- Pig roast to benefit Town of Ridgeway fire department. Donation to fire department. All ages.
- Rubber ducky race to benefit Ridgeway Volunteer Fire Department. $5.00 per duck. All ages.
Family Fun Weekend
Come join us for fun activities that our campers know and love to keep your whole family busy. In addition to our regular activities, we have:
- Childrens scavenger hunt. Ages 17 and under. Prizes for all!
- Horseshoe tournament. Ages 18 and over. $
- BBQ cook-off. Think your BBQ chicken and pork are the best? Give our judges something to chew on! More details to follow.
- Live musicThe Brick. 50s, 60s 70s & 80s Rock & Roll.
Did you think the Easter Bunny only visits in the spring? Not here at KOA, we bring the Easter Bunny fun to you a second time.. The Easter bunny heads up a candy filled egg hunt along with other activities in his off-time.
- Tie dye T-shirts. Open to all ages. ($)
- Project duct tape. Come up and build an outfit out of our materials. Do you think you can make the cut?
- Teen pool party. Ages 13 to 18 please. $2.00 per teen.
Carnival Luau Weekend
Carnival style activities with a luau twist.
- Luau craft. Ages 17 and under.
- Sand castle building contest. Ages 17 and under. Limited space.
- Carnival games. Ages 17 and under.
- Luau party with "DJ JT". All ages welcome.
Meet Your Hosts
"Come to Medina Wildwood Lake KOA where GREAT family vacation memories are made."
"We embarked into campground ownership because it is a family-oriented business. Our three children work with us, so we are always together. Before, the kids were in daycare," says Rachel. "We are very proud of how we've been able to implement improvements to our park over the past six years and create a clean, family park."
"There is no business without the customer; providing quality customer service is our number one priority. We want our campers to leave with positive memories of great family experiences, and let others know about those experiences," says Rachel.
The Kaisers were already familiar with customer service through Rob's experience as the owner of a masonry business for 10 years. Rachel worked as an environmental engineering consultant for 10 years as well.
"We camped before we owned our campground. One year we went on a trip and stayed at many private campgrounds and saw that many of them were owned by younger families like us. We thought campground ownership looked like fun! When we got home, Rob saw a campground for sale in the newspaperand here we are!"
Besides camping and business ownership, Rob enjoys cars and 'anything with a motor'; Rachel loves to bake (while trying to not eat all of her creations) and crafting.