- Activity/Recreation Hall
- Boat Rentals
- Catch and Release Fishing
- Check in time is 2:00 pm
- Check out time is noon
- Fire Truck Rides
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Grocery Store/Gift Shop
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Jumping Pillow
- Laundry Room
- Mining Sluice
- Pavilions Available
- Peddle Kart Rentals
- Planned Activities
- Redemption Style Arcade
- Security Gate
Medina Wildwood Lake KOA has many regular activities available to keep your whole family busy during your stay. Also in addition to the regular activities, we have themed weekends that can add additional fun to your stay. Please visit our events tab for more details on our themed weekends.
Medina Wildwood Lake KOA has planned and themed activities on the weekends. These planned activities include children's crafts, cartoons and coloring, candy bar bingo, ice cream socials, movie nights, field games and more! Themed weekends include Christmas in July, Halloween / Trick or Treating, Chocolate, Luau, Firefighters appreciation and more! Check the events tab for exact dates on themed weekend.
Looking for some gems? We offer many types of mining rough to discover all types of gems and fossils. The mining sluice is open all day for our campers convenience.
Fire Truck Rides
Join us on our full size fire truck for a ride around the campground. We offer rides almost every Saturday.
Come jump on our big bouncer. Great for children and adults alike!
Peddle Kart Rentals
Kids have excess energy? Try our peddle kart rentals.
Campground EventsListing Calendar
Labor Day Weekend
Hey, the kids are going back to school. Come join us for a great last weekend to summer vacation. Our weekend activities include our regular fun plus a whole lot of extras:
- Chinese auction to benefit Camp Good Days.
- Flashlight candy hunt. Ages 17 and under.
- Live music...Alive 'n Kickin, 50's, 60's 70's & 80's Rock & Roll. Open to all ages.
- Leave camper on-site for $20 to camp September 11-13 for BOGO 50%.
BOGO 50% Camping Weekend
Come join us for fun activities that our campers know and love!
- Buy Friday night, get Saturday night for 50% off.
- Fall fun BYOB Wine tasting. Bring a bottle of your favorite wine to share with new and old friends. We will provide the cheese, crackers and chocolate! Bring the kids...there's fun for them too!
Value Kard Reward Appreciation Weekend
KOAs national promotion weekend for customers with a value kard.
- Buy Friday night camping get Saturday night free.
- End of the year pot luck dinner. Please bring a dish to pass and we will provide the main course, drinks and paper products.
- Live music...."The Brick Band" 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's Rock & Roll. Open to all ages.
Our Halloween party gets bigger every year. We will keep you busy all day long with Halloween fun.
- Bring your costume and win prizes.
- Halloween children's crafts.
- Trick-or-treating throughout the park.
- Halloween party with "DJ JT" - music, games, snacks and prizes
Family Fun Weekend
Come join us for fun activities that our campers know and love to keep your whole family busy.
Meet Your Hosts
"Come to Medina Wildwood Lake KOA where GREAT family vacation memories are made."
"We embarked into campground ownership because it is a family-oriented business. Our three children work with us, so we are always together. Before, the kids were in daycare," says Rachel. "We are very proud of how we've been able to implement improvements to our park over the past six years and create a clean, family park."
"There is no business without the customer; providing quality customer service is our number one priority. We want our campers to leave with positive memories of great family experiences, and let others know about those experiences," says Rachel.
The Kaisers were already familiar with customer service through Rob's experience as the owner of a masonry business for 10 years. Rachel worked as an environmental engineering consultant for 10 years as well.
"We camped before we owned our campground. One year we went on a trip and stayed at many private campgrounds and saw that many of them were owned by younger families like us. We thought campground ownership looked like fun! When we got home, Rob saw a campground for sale in the newspaperand here we are!"
Besides camping and business ownership, Rob enjoys cars and 'anything with a motor'; Rachel loves to bake (while trying to not eat all of her creations) and crafting.