- Welcome to Las Cruces KOA!
- Main Building and Storefront
- Camp Store Gift Shop
- Camp Store
- Laundry Room with Organ Mountains Mural
- Laundry Room Dryers with Organ Mountains Mural
- Guest Gazebo Overlooking Las Cruces City and Area Mountains to the East
- Covered Campground BBQ Area
- Fenced Dog Run
- Heated Pool (open mid-May to mid-September)
- Playground for the Little Ones
- Clean Bathrooms
Open All Year
Gaze east and you'll understand why this campground is famous for its view.
This award-winning KOA is conveniently located a mile from I-10 at 4,000-foot elevation on the West Mesa, overlooking stunning views of Las Cruces, Mesilla Valley and neighboring mountains. Select from romantic-view sites or big-rig friendly pull-thru sites up to 80 feet long as well as shaded grassy tent sites or one-room Camping Cabins. Stay a night, a week or longer to enjoy the view, a heated pool (in season), free morning breakfast rolls and coffee and all the area has to offer. An RV wash area is available. Head to the farmers' market to shop for authentic local specialties like chiles and pecans. Stop by La Mesilla, Las Cruces' old town, known for its great Mexican cuisine and rich history: Gadsden Purchase, Butterfield Stagecoach stop and Billy the Kid. Other area attractions include the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum and White Sands National Monument.
Your hosts: Tony, Chris, Leah and staff look forward to serving you for a night or an entire season.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen