- Golf cart rentals
- Laundry Facilities - with charge
Houghton Letchworth KOA has many regular activities available to keep your entire family busy during your stay. Also in addition to the regular activities, we have themed weekends that can add additional fun to your stay. Please visit our events tab for more details on our themed weekends.
Indoor heated pool located inside the Lodge/Store building.
Relax and catch some bass, blue gill and sunfish in our spacious pond.
Houghton Letchworth KOA has beautiful hiking trails on the property. Take a hike to identify trees and flowers or visit our natural pond.
Enjoy a round of horseshoes while enjoying our beautiful pond view. We have horseshoes to lend if you need.
Night or day.....listen for the tractor coming!
Campground EventsListing Calendar
4th of July Weekend
Let's celebrate the biggest camping weekend of the summer together!
- Annual Sailboat Regatta Sail your boat on Hickory Lake!
- Fishing derby. Prizes! Ages 17 and younger.
- Bingo. $ All ages.
- Flashlight Candy Hunt.
Need we say anything else? It's all about chocolate this weekend.
- Free chocolate upon check-in.
- Childrens candy bar bingo. Ages 17 and younger.
- Ice cream social. $
- Live music....The Brick Band. All ages.
Christmas in July Weekend
Why should Christmas only come once a year? Come join us for our festive fun celebration and you dont even have to stress about shopping!
- Visit with Santa at the lodge. Open to all ages. Candy gifts for children 17 and younger.
- Wagon ride with Santa. All ages.
- Cookie decorating. Ages 17 and younger.
- Candy cane licking contest. Open to all ages.
- Site decorating and light-up contest. ALL KAMPERS!
- Tie-Dye T-shirts. All ages. ($)
Did you think the Easter Bunny only visits in the spring? Not at our KOA, we bring Easter fun in August.
- Easter bunny visits! All ages.
- Easter egg hunt. Ages 17 and younger.
Meet Your Hosts
"Come to Houghton/Letchworth KOA where great family memories are made.""We got into campground ownership because it is a family-oriented business. Our three children work with us, so we are always together as a family. Before, the kids were in daycare",says Rachel. "We have already built up a family oriented campground in Medina/Wildwood Lake, and look forward to building another family friendly park here in Houghton."
"There is no business without the customer; providing quality customer service has always been our number one priority. We want all of our campers to leave with positive memories of the great family vacations they have experienced at either of our parks, and to share these experiences with their friends and family," says Rachel.
We camped before we owned our first campground. Now that we have enjoyed our success in Orleans county, we look forward to creating a fun family campground in Houghton. Come and visit us soon !