- Birthday Parties
- Blongo, Volleyball, Badminton
- Enclosed Meeting Room
- Handicap friendly Luxury Lodge
- Horse Friendly
- Horseshoes/Basketball/Corn Holes
- Jumping Pillow, Swimming Pool,
- Karaoke Nights
- Luxury Lodges
- Mining Sluice
- One room cabins
- Outdoor Pavilion/Wide Screen TV
- Patio Sites
- Planned Activities
- Pony rides
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Three Restaurants
- Two room deluxe cabins
You will enjoy the activities we have available at the campground.
- Pony Rides
- Mning Sluice
- Big Screen TV in the pavilion
- Jumping Pillow
- Swimming Pool
- Blongo (Hillbilly Golf)
- Hiking Trails
- Corn Hole Toss
- Game room Grab a dog leash and take the Campground GOAT for a walk
Weekly Fun Activities
See Kampstore and Guest Service Director for times
- Join us on the jumping pillow, Throw some horseshoes, hillbilly golf, corn hole or get the family moving and play a game of volleyball. Then meet in the pavilion for a movie and free popcorn.
- Saturday- Enjoy a free pancake breakfast. Then join in for pony rides, crafts, Tye dye, mining for treasures in our ever flowing sluice, or take part in field and pool games. Night time brings campfires, smores, and music at the pavilion.
Call today and ask what we have planned for you!!!
Campground EventsListing Calendar
August 14-16 Keep Calm and Kamp ON!
Come join us for loads of fun in the sun!! Tie-dye, pony rides, ice cream social, crafts. Play giant Twister and tug of war.
Saturday night, help us celebrate Bill's Birthday with the Greenwood Party Mixers!!
September 4-7 Labor Day Weekend!
Join us at the pavilion for a cookout, we provide the burgers and hot dogs. Bring a covered dish for a chance to win a free weekend. Fun games, cool prizes, swimming, crafts, and a D.J. Party Saturday night.
Join us as we end the summer vacation the good ole camping way.
September 18-20 VKR Customer appreciation Weekend
We want to thank all our value card members who have supported us this year.
You book Friday night and get Saturday night free.
Oct 23-25 and Oct 30-Nov 01 Halloween Weekends!
Join us for one of our Halloween weekends. We will be having a Haunted Trail and a Monster Mash both weekends. We also, have a site decoration and costume contest. Trick or treating around the park, crafts, pony rides, tie-dye, pancake breakfast. We will also, have our second annual Cake walk!!! Fun for the whole family. (Please bring your donated cake to the office by Saturday at noon).
Meet Your Hosts
"Come in as campers and leave as friends."Managers Bill and Kathye Pugh moved to Tennessee after falling in love with the area. We do our very best to make this park very family oriented. From home cooking, to wholesome family fun, we strive to make each and every person that comes through our door feel like part of our family.