- Birthday Parties
- Blongo, Volleyball, Badminton
- Enclosed Meeting Room
- Handicap friendly Luxury Lodge
- Horse Friendly
- Horseshoes/Basketball/Corn Holes
- Jumping Pillow, Swimming Pool,
- Karaoke Nights
- Luxury Lodges
- Mining Sluice
- One room cabins
- Outdoor Pavilion/Wide Screen TV
- Patio Sites
- Planned Activities
- Pony rides
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Three Restaurants
- Two room deluxe cabins
You will enjoy the activities we have available at the campground.
- Pony Rides
- Mning Sluice
- Big Screen TV in the pavilion
- Jumping Pillow
- Swimming Pool
- Blongo (Hillbilly Golf)
- Hiking Trails
- Corn Hole Toss
- Game room Grab a dog leash and take the Campground GOAT for a walk
Weekly Fun Activities
See Kampstore and Guest Service Director for times
- Join us on the jumping pillow, Throw some horseshoes, hillbilly golf, corn hole or get the family moving and play a game of volleyball. Then meet in the pavilion for a movie and free popcorn.
- Saturday- Enjoy a free pancake breakfast. Then join in for pony rides, crafts, Tye dye, mining for treasures in our ever flowing sluice, or take part in field and pool games. Night time brings campfires, smores, and music at the pavilion.
Call today and ask what we have planned for you!!!
Campground EventsListing Calendar
August 30-September 1 Labor day Weekend!
Join us at the pavilion for a cookout, we provide the burgers and hotdogs. Bring a covered dish for a chance to win a free weekend. Fun games, cool prizes, swimming, crafts, and a D.J. Party Saturday night.
Join us as we end the summer vacation the good ole camping way.
September 12-13 VKR appreciation
Great deal for all Value Reward Card holders.
Purchase Friday the 13 and get Saturday the 14 free.
October 17-19 and October 24-26 Halloween Weekends!
Halloween Weekend's are the last 2 weekends in October Include live entertainment, Halloween games, crafts, trick or treating around camp sites, costume contest, monster mash party, pony rides, mining sluice, and much much more! Decorate your site contest to win a FREE WEEKEND in one of our Luxury Lodges.
Meet Your Hosts
"Come in as campers and leave as friends."Managers Bill and Kathye Pugh moved to Tennessee after falling in love with the area. We do our very best to make this park very family oriented. From home cooking, to wholesome family fun, we strive to make each and every person that comes through our door feel like part of our family.