- Birthday Parties
- Blongo, Volleyball, Badminton
- Enclosed Meeting Room
- Handicap friendly Luxury Lodge
- Horse Friendly
- Horseshoes/Basketball/Corn Holes
- Jumping Pillow, Swimming Pool,
- Karaoke Nights
- Luxury Lodges
- Mining Sluice
- One room cabins
- Outdoor Pavilion/Wide Screen TV
- Patio Sites
- Planned Activities
- Pony rides
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Three Restaurants
- Two room deluxe cabins
You will enjoy the activites we have abailable at the campground.
- Pony Rides Mining
- Sluice Pavilion
- Big Screen TV
- Jumping Pillow
- Swimming Pool
- Blongo (Hillbilly Golf)
- Hiking Trails
- Corn Hole Toss
- Game room Grab a dog leash and take the Campground GOAT for a walk
Weekly Fun Activities
See Kampstore and Guest Service Director for times
- Friday Jumping Pillow Power- Pillow Mix and Mingle- Bon fire pit Pavilion-Movie night at the pavilion
- Saturday Free Pancake Breakfast- Coffee Corral Crafter's Hour- Kampstore Craft room Field Games- Playground Hay ride Ice Cream Social Special Theme Event- Pavilion Tye-Dye entertainment
Every weekend we have a theme planned! Call today and ask what we have planned the weekend you want to camp!!
We have seasonal/monthly sites that can accommodate 30/50 amp rigs.
All our sites are full hook-up and have wi-fi, electric, expanded cable, water, and sewer.
We have a nice laundry facility on site, and delicious homemade bar-b-q waiting for you when you get off work.
Call our friendly staff for more details, or come on over and we will give you a tour of our award wining park.
Our seasonal sites start at $300 a month, and extended stay at $425 Don't miss out on a GREAT place to park your rig and have a GREAT time.
See yall soon.
Meet Your Hosts
"Come in as campers and leave as friends."Managers Bill and Kathye Pugh moved to Tennessee after falling in love with the area. We do our very best to make this park very family oriented. From home cooking, to wholesome family fun, we strive to make each and every person that comes through our door feel like part of our family.