- Planned Activities Available
- Swimming pool (5/15-9/15)
- Super playground
- Bonfires that involve roasting marshmallows and on occasion, we will bring out the old guitar and sing your favorite campfire songs.
- Horseshoes, volleyball, croquet and a game room.
- Family planned activities and entertainment. This is the time that you can challenge your family in a huge tournament of badminton, volleyball, horseshoes, and croquet.
- Hiking right across the street. You can hike up into the mountains and enjoy the fragrances that this amazing fruitway offers.
- Fishing at Willard Bay, Ogden River, Logan River and many more great convenient places.
- Galactic bowling alley, a great place to knock up your average and challenge your family and friends. (435) 723-5190.
- Walker Cinemas VI Movie Theatre just down the road for your convenience if you have been dying to see the latest release. (801) 399-1099.
- Utah's fruitway is on Highway 89 between Willard and Brigham City offers beautiful country and there are many delicious fruit stands with the freshest fruit imaginable.
- Maddox is Utah's original steakhouse with a reputation for the finest beef, (435) 723-8545.
- Willard Bay is a beautiful sparkling body of water that is a popular spot for boating, water-skiing, year-round fishing, and eagle watching. Just 3 miles away, (801) 734-9494.