Chinese Chicken Salad with Chicken Strips
- 1 -2 packages pre-cooked chicken strips
- 5 - 6 oz. package sliced almonds
- 2 packages oriental flavor Top Raman noodles
- 1/2 c margarine
- green onions
- 1 head Napa cabbage
- 1/2 - 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 c cooking oil
- 1/2 c salad vinegar (or white wine)
- 1/2 c sugar
Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Crumble Raman noodles from both packages into 1/2 inch pieces. Melt margarine in large skillet. Add almonds and crumbled noodles and one package of Top Raman seasoning. Saute until golden brown. Set aside. Shred cabbage and lettuce into thin slices. Chop green onions.
For dressing, mix oil, vinegar, sugar and the other package of Top Raman seasoning (make dressing as early as possible, shake or stir so sugar can dissolve). Combine all ingredients in a very large bowl and toss to mix.