Can-Do Potato Bean Salad
Bottled dressing and canned sliced potatoes make this colorful salad a cinch to prepare anywhere.
- 1 16 oz. can of sliced potatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 c garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c sliced celery
- 1/4 c sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onion
- 1/4 c Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 yellow or green sweet pepper, halved and seeded, or lettuce leaves
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garbanzo beans, celery, olives and onion. Add salad dressing and toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. At serving time, stir in the cherry tomatoes, spoon salad mixture into sweet pepper halves or serve on lettuce leaves.