Smoked Turkey Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 c mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 c plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 c corn relish
- 2 c chopped, fully cooked smoked turkey
- 1 stalk of celery, thinly sliced
- 4 kaiser rolls or lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and yogurt. Stir in corn relish. In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey and celery. Add dressing, toss gently to coat. Serve on rolls or on lettuce leaves with tomato slices.
Purchase your one year membership now for only $27.