- 1 20 oz. can Del Monte Pineapple Chunks (juice pack)
- 1/4 c firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 -2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 c Fleischmann's Light Corn Oil Spread
- 3 large whole boneless chicken breasts, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
Drain pineapple, reserving 2/3 cup juice. In small saucepan, combine reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar and curry powder. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in corn oil spread until melted.
Pour pineapple mixture over chicken pieces; toss well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Skewer chicken pieces alternately with pineapple chunks and green pepper pieces. Place on broiling rack or grill and brush with marinade. Cook about 4 inches from broiler or hot coals for 12 - 15 minutes; turning and brushing with marinade until chicken is done.