Camper's Luau Chicken
- 3 envelopes onion cup-a-soup
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 whole chicken breast, split
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 18-inch square pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
In a small bowl, combine onion cup-a-soup and pineapple.
For each serving, place half the chicken, onion-pineapple mixture and green pepper on foil. Wrap loosely, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Place on grill, seam-side up, over hot coals or high heat, and cook 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.