- 2 tubes large crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1 12 oz. package ready cooked bacon
- 6 brown and serve sausage links
- 1 8 oz. package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz. package shredded colby jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Cover large cookie sheet with unrolled crescent rolls. Seal together rolls to form crust. Bake until crust is golden brown. While crust is baking scramble eggs, heat bacon and sausage. When bacon and sausage is heated cut into pieces. When crust is golden brown take out of oven and sprinkle with colby jack cheese. Crumble scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon over the cheese and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.Place completed pizza in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is totally melted. Cut into square and enjoy. We have been enjoying this for year. It is easy and almost any topping can be put in it.