- Just a stones throw away from the lake.
- Watch the clouds reflect across the water.
- Handicap sites available.
- Our sites are in prime locations.
- The scene from one of our sites.
- Check out the cypress trees.
- Premier Waterfront Sites
- Spacious campsites.
- Read a book under the shade trees.
- Camping on the water.
- Stroll the shore.
- The kids will have a blast!
Open February 15 - November 30
Welcome to the Decatur / Wheeler Lake KOA!
The inviting waters of Wheeler Lake surround this new KOA, perched on a peninsula and dotted with native trees. The campground makes the most of its enviable setting, with sites overlooking the water, right along the waterfront and tucked among the shade trees. Thanks to the campgrounds own boat ramp, its easy to get out on the lake for a carefree day of fishing, waterskiing or exploring the TVA chain of lakes. A sandy beach welcomes swimmers, and theres plenty of lakeshore for strolling and bird-watching. Decatur offers attractions such as Cooks Natural Science Museum and sightseeing cruises down the Tennessee River. Max pull thru: 75 ft.
For more information, check out our website at www.WheelerLakeCampground.com
- 50 Max Amp
- 75' Max Length
- Propane ($)