Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Holiday Weekends and Special event weeks/weekends shall require a special
deposit. Please throughly review the cancellation requirements for all
site types, camping cabins, unique lodging and deluxe cabins.
We understand every camper may have a special or unique request. Please
inform us of your needs or concerns when making your reservation. We will
make every effort to assure your stay at our KOA A GREAT ONE.
Other rate adjustments shall occur should you have pets in your cabin,
extra persons or vehicles at your site.
CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS FOR RESERVATIONS: Non-Holiday-Special Events
Weeks/Weekends; all site types 48 hours/two days prior to your arrival
date. Camping Cabins 7 days. 4 PM is the cut off time for both and please
know the system is time sensitive.
Holiday Weeks/Weekends and Special Events Weeks/Weekends; All site types
and camping cabins, Two (2) Weeks prior to your arrival date. 4PM is the
cut off time for both and please know the system is time sensitive.
Glamping Tent, Conestoga Wagon, Tree Cabin and Deluxe Cabins shall require
a three (3) week notification of cancellation prior to your arrival date.
CANCELLATION FEES: All site types $10.00. ($15.00 Canadian), Camping Cabins$25.00 ($30.00 Canadian), Glamping Tent, Conestoga Wagon, Tree Cabin and
Deluxe Cabins $50.00 ($55.00 Canadian). This cancellation fee applies to
all reservations when cancelled within the required deadline. Cancellationsmade after the deadline, same day reservations and same day arrivals shall
be non-refundable and a forfeiture of your deposit.
Email cancellations and phone messages are not acceptable means to cancell
any reservation. Please phone our office to complete your cancellation.
When you require more detailed information prior to making an on-line
reservation, please phone our office.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9736 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.