Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Please note the following exceptions to the national KOA Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Week Sawmill Festivals Weekends, Labor Day Weekend & Halloween Party Weekends. Require 1 WEEK Notice for All RV and Tent sites, 2 WEEK Notice for all Cabins, Cottages and Lodge Little League World Series Week 2 Weeks notice for all water & electric site & tent sites. NON REFUNDABLE - All Full Hookup sites & Cabins, Lodge and Cottages No refund for early departures. NO REFUNDS - for Early Departures on ALL Sites, Cabins, Cottages and Lodge on any Holiday or Special Event Weekends
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-4208 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.