Status of Amenities & Compliance with COVID-19 Safety
We are currently open for Recreational Camping and Extended Stay Reservations. The health and safety of our guests is important to Williamsburg KOA Holiday and we are continuing to follow county and state-issued COVID-19 guidelines.
The status of campground amenities and policies may change by the time of your arrival date, but the following is the current status.
Registration will be completed over the phone or curbside to reduce store occupancy. Guests will continue to be escorted to their sites by members of our staff. Guests are asked to wear a mask when entering our campground general store, pavilion, activity room, and laundry rooms. Gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited. Day guests are allowed at this time, up to the number allowed on site, until 8pm. Guests should maintain the recommended social distance of 6ft or more while on the campground.
Guests with reservations for Deluxe Cabins should bring their own pillows. We are not providing pillows in our Deluxe Cabins at this time. All guests with lodging accommodations should return keys to the front office when checking out. If you are departing before our office opens, or if you would prefer a contactless checkout, you may deposit keys in the night registration box to the left of the office door. Please do not leave keys in your lodging accommodations.
POOL TO OPEN IN PHASE 3, WEDNESDAY JULY 1
Phase 3 and what it means : per governor of Virginia
- Swimming pools may open for recreational use at 75% capacity from 1pm to 7pm .
- Time limit 45 minutes per family per day to allow everyone opportunity for swim time.
- Please sign up in the store or call front desk for a 45 minute time slot. One sign up per day per family. Store number is 757-565-2907
- Maintain 10’ spacing when on pool decks.
- We will be removing most chairs from the deck, but you may bring and use your own folding chair for your personal use, provided you maintain the 10’ distance from others. If the numbers of persons gathering becomes maximum capacity allowed and campers do not maintain distancing, we will restrict access to the pools and decks as per governor's instructions.
- We recommend that you wear face coverings if you will be having conversations in pool area.
- Playgrounds will be permitted to open.
- We encourage all persons to wash hands prior to use, then again after use, at wash stations provided.
- Social gatherings of up to 250 persons are permitted, or up to 50% of space occupancy
- Maintain the 6’ physical distance.
- Bingo will take place at the field with one family group per table- the tables are currently spaced 6’ apart. Please do not shift the tables to spoil the required spacing.
- During any activities, please use the wash stations provided before and after event and maintaining 6' distancing.
- All guests need to continue with the regular COVID etiquette while on the campground – such as maintaining physical distance of 6’, wearing masks in public spaces and indoors, washing hands or using sanitizer regularly.
Colonial Williamsburg is open. Please visit their website for the most up to date information about their protocols and practices. Discounted tickets can be purchased directly from Colonial Williamsburg. At this time, Colonial Williamsburg tickets are not available for purchase in the campground general store.
Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown are open. Please visit the Jamestown/Yorktown Foundation website for the most up to date information about their protocols and practices. Tickets for the Jamestown Settlement and American Revolution Museum are available for purchase in our campground general store.
Other attractions open
1. Prime Outlets
2. Go Ape
3. Yorktown Beach
4. Go Karts Plus (Arcade, Snack Bar, and Kiddieland closed)
Guest Registration and Store Hours: 8am to 9pm every day.
Open Amenities with sanitizing stations available before and after using
- Gravity Rail
- Disc Golf Course
- Gaga Ball Pit
- Gem Mine
- Activity Room
- Nature Trail
Closed Amenities under governor insistence
- Splash Pad
- Jumping Pillows