Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
All Camping cabins, Deluxe Cabins, 5th Wheel Rental, Concrete sites, & holiday reservations: no refunds or changes 14 days or less from the day of arrival.
All holiday, back in sites, concrete sites, deluxe cabins: Full payment due as deposit.
Pet Owners: We do not restrict breeds. However, your pet needs to behave in a social environment with noises, children and other people. If your dog shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Vistors: We allow up to 6 people per site (which includes registered campers and their visitors). Visitors $7 per day ($10 on holiday weekends). No
visitors are allowed to bring their dogs.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 419-738-6016 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.