Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Kabins/Kottages/Kaboose/Lodge all require payment in full at time of
reservation and 7 days cancellation except on Holidays as follows
RV/Tent: Notify KOA 7 days prior to arrival date.
Kabin/Kottage/Lodge: Notify KOA 14 days prior to arrival date.
Reservations made after deadline will require a non-refundable deposit.
1 vehicle per site: extra vehicles will incur a $10 charge each.
There is a daily fee per pet per day in Lodging, that will be added
when you check-in:
Check-in time: 1pm for sites, 2pm for a Lodging. Early arrivals will
incur a $10 Charge.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-9117 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.