We are Open - Welcome Campers!
All campers are expected to adhere to state and county guidelines
Our camper's health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information. RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that the hot tub, and other amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
*Attention Campers: Please prepare to wear a mask when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration will be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site. Please call or text: 520-799-3701
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.