Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
RV and Tent Sites: 48-hour cancellation notice is required. Must notify KOA by 4 pm two days before your scheduled arrival. If you cancel prior to the 48-hour period, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $10.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of your arrival date will result in a loss of your full deposit. Email cancellations are not valid.
Deluxe Cabins: These units require a 14-day notice prior to arrival. Must notify KOA by 4 pm 14 days before your scheduled arrival. If you cancel prior to this 14-day period, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $10.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days of your arrival date will result in a loss of your full deposit. Email cancellations are not valid.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits.
Holiday and Special Events:
- Holidays Include Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Halloween (last weekend of October), Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Eve/Christmas Week, and New Year's Eve Weekend.
- (Beginning January 1, 2023) During holidays and special events, the cancellation period for all sites and cabins is 14 days. Any cancellations or changes to existing reservations received by 4:00 pm, 14 days prior to arrival will be refunded minus a $10 processing fee. Any cancellations or changes to existing reservations received 14 days or less prior to arrival will result in loss of full deposit.
Re-Selling of RV Sites on Third-Party Websites: Please be advised that re-selling of RV sites on third-party websites (including, but not limited to social media sites, and other third-party websites) is prohibited at the Blue Ridge/Toccoa River KOA. Only individuals who have reserved through the online KOA reservation system or who have made a reservation via phone will be allowed to check-in. If management suspects, that a site has been sold on a third-party website, the reservation will be canceled as a no-show and the deposit paid will be forfeited. Valid ID will be required if third-party selling is suspected by staff or management.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2174 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.