Welcome to the Sussex KOA Journey, the best campground in Southern New Brunswick!
Whether you are from Canada or visiting from the United States or another country, staying at our seasonal campground in New Brunswick is an excellent way to relax and spend time in the great outdoors. Sussex, NB KOA Journey is a family-friendly campground in New Brunswick, offering everything from drop-in to seasonal bookings, where campers can stay for a vacation or between driving to and from Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
What to Do at Our Campground In New Brunswick
With all of the fun things to do in Sussex, NB, you and your family will have fun camping at our Sussex campsite. We have everything you need to camp comfortably, whether you stay in a cabin, RV or tent. While you are spending time with your family on your camping adventure, you can enjoy:
- Water activities: Campers have access to the Kenebeccasis River from the campground's 1-kilometer-long nature trail. You can go fishing, tubing, kayaking or canoeing.
- Hiking: Take a walk past the pond or down the nature trail to the river. You can enjoy nature's beauty and possibly see wildlife.
- Mountain Biking: Campers can ride local trails like Sussex Nature Trail, Fox Trot, Goat Path, Bear Necessities, 1st Bluff, and more.
- Scheduled activities: Our campground often hosts various activities throughout the week and weekend. Enjoy riding the wagon, playing bingo or participating in various themed events.
- Drive-in movies: Directly adjacent to the campground is Sussex Drive-In, one of the only remaining Sussex drive-in theaters in New Brunswick, Canada. Watch some of the latest movie blockbusters under the stars and from the comfort of your car.
Explore Sussex and Southern New Brunswick
Sussex KOA Journey makes the perfect base camp when you want to explore Southern New Brunswick. Our campground is a short distance from many of the great places to visit in New Brunswick, like the Sussex Giant Flea Market, Balloon Fiesta, Fundy Footpath, Fundy National Park and more. If you are looking for outdoor New Brunswick attractions, we are one of the top campgrounds near the Fundy Trail Parkway. Visit Fundy National Park to see and hike around the famous Hopewell Rocks. You could also walk around Sussex, viewing all the murals. Sussex is known as the Mural Capital of Atlantic Canada. See all 27 panoramic Sussex Murals, where internationally-renowned artists capture the local area's rich history in vibrant colors.
Our Campground In New Brunswick Special Amenities
You can access many amenities when you stay at one of our Sussex KOA Journey campsites in New Brunswick, Canada. Relax and stay cool with amenities like:
- Three pools and a splash pad
- New playground
- New dry camping area
- 1.8KM of walking trails
- Onsite restaurant for takeout-only service
Book Your Reservation at Sussex KOA Journey Today
Visit New Brunswick the next time you want to go camping. Sussex KOA Journey offers RV campsites, rustic camping cabins, and dry tent camping sites so you and your family to have your desired camping experience. Stay up-to-date and start planning your trip to the province by reserving your campsite at Sussex KOA Journey, the best campground in New Brunswick!