Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Skowhegan/KENNEBEC VALLEY KOA Cancellation Policy & Exceptions:
NO refunds on seasonal or monthly deposits.
HOLIDAYS: Payment required for entire stay for all sites and lodging beforearrival and are non-refundable.
HOLIDAYS: There is a Three(3)night minimum on Memorial Day,July 4th,
Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekends.
Our Deluxe cabins (lodge & cottage) are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time during the season.One night deposit is required upon reservation and if you must cancel you will forfit your deposit in full.
RV, tent and basic cabins (without bathrooms). 1st night deposit is due at
time of reservation.RV sites cancelled within 48 hours prior to your arrival date will be refunded your one nights stay less a $10.00 fee. Basic cabins require 7 days notice prior to your arrival day for a refund less a $10
Thank you and Happy Camping!
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 207-474-2858 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.