Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made within the specified time frames below are subject to a $10.00 non-refundable cancellation fee.
Cancellations made outside the time frames below will forfeit the first night deposit made at the time of booking.
Non-Holiday Reservations7 days notice is required for all Cabin accommodations 48 Hours notice is required for all RV and Tent sites.
Holidays and Special Event Dates14 Days notice is required for all Cabin accommodations 7 Days notice is required for all RV and Tent sites
Cancellations must be made by calling 812-752-4062 and speaking with a campground representative.
We cannot accept cancellations requested via email or text.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-4155 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.