Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
All reservations during our season have a Full Deposit required to guarantee all RV and Cabin sites. One night deposit applies to all Tent sites.
Reservations for Holiday periods (June 28- July 1 inclusive, August 2 - 5 inclusive, and August 30 - September 2 inclusive 2024) are subject to the following cancellation policy. Any cancellations or reduction of nights within 30 days of arrival will incur a full forfeiture of deposit.
All other dates follow the National KOA cancellation policy. Please note; Any cancellations or reduction of nights within 48 hrs (RV and Tent sites) or 7 days (Cabins) of arrival as applicable, will incur a full forfeiture of deposit.
All Select Your Site fees are Non-Refundable
Please contact us directly for any changes to reservations, do not make a second reservation and request to cancel the first.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-0847 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays & Special Events: Special deposit and/or cancellation policies may be required. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.