General Campground Information
Californians may leave their homes for essential purposes including, but not limited to:
- Essential Work or for traveling to/from Essential Work
- Needing to self-isolate or quarantine
- Unable to stay in their own home due to COVID related issues
- Traveling to care for a vulnerable person
- For essential outdoor recreation close to home
- Full time RVers moving from point A to B or returning home
If you fall into one of these categories (for RV Travel ONLY), please make a reservation. We will ask you to sign a waiver when you arrive.
Check in and Check out
Check out is Noon.
Tents: TENT AREA CLOSED TEMPORARILY - All guests staying in the tent camping area must pitch one or two tents within the fenced area. No fires or pets allowed in tent sites, propane fires are allowed. No sleeping in passenger cars/vans/rooftop or truck bed tents, etc.
All sites allow up to 6 registered guests, adults + children. No visitors will be allowed in the campground.
Lost or Missing Items
Fido at Costanoa
- All dogs must be on leash when outside of the RV and attended to at all times.
- We are located next to state property that does not allow dogs on the hiking trails or beaches across from property.
The property is equipped with 3 "Hot Spots".
-The Ranch House/General store porch.
After Hour Check Ins
-Should you have a reservation and arrive after the Kiosk has closed your registration packet will be posted. Someone on Security will assist you.
-Quiet time is 10 pm. We ask that you are mindful of this should you arrive after 10 pm. Please be respectful of other campers who may be sleeping when you pull in.