Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
SPECIAL DEPOSIT AND CANCELATION REQUIREMENTS IN FEBRUARY FOR THE SAN ANTONIO STOCK SHOW AND RODEO:
Reservations deposit guidelines during the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo in February. A deposit equal to your entire stay is charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation to guarantee you a campsite. Your reservation does not guarantee you a specific campsite. Storage sites are not available during the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.
Your reservation deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to the official start date of the Stock Show and Rodeo, minus a $10 cancelation fee. A cancelation within 30 days of the official start of the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo will result in your entire deposit to being forfeited.
Your reservation is changeable up to 30 days prior to the official rodeo start date. Reservation changes made at arrival or within 30 days of the official start of the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo will result in any excess deposits to be forfeited.
Livestock and Poultry are not permitted in the park.
Call 210-224-9296 to change or cancel your reservation.
NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT DURING THE SAN ANTONIO STOCK SHOW and RODEO
Campsite check-in time is 1:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM
Cabin/Accommodation check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 12 PM
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 210-224-9296 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.