Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
DOG BREED RESTRICTIONS
Our insurance doesn't allow pit or PIT BULL OR PIT BULL MIXED DOGS on the property including Staffordshire Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation for guests arriving with this breed.
CAMPING CABIN PET FEE:
Pets are only allowed in select Deluxe Cabins and Camping Cabins. with a maximum of 2 pets. Additional $10 per day is charged for pets.
STOCK SHOW and RODEO CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS:
To guarantee you a campsite, a deposit equal to your entire stay is charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation and is refundable up to one month prior to the official rodeo start date. Afterwards, your entire deposit will be forfeited. Your reservation does not guarantee you a specific campsite.
Call 210-224-9296 to change or cancel your reservation. You can cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit, minus $10 cancellation fee or make changes to your reservation dates one month prior to the official rodeo start date without fees. After the one month prior date, your reservation is non refundable. Changing your reservation arrival date or departure date or reducing the number of days reserved is nonrefundable.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Campsite CHECK-IN time 1 PM - NO EARLY CHECK-IN
Campsite CHECK-OUT time 11 AM - NO LATE CHECK-OUT
Cabins CHECK-IN time 3 PM - NO EARLY CHECK-IN
Cabins CHECK-OUT time 11 AM - NO LATE CHECK-OUT
Note: Storage sites are NOT available for RV and Horse trailers
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 210-224-9296 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.