We are encouraged by the progress our country is making combating the COVID-19 virus. In light of this optimism, we are seeing states lift or ease mask and social distancing requirements. We are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC, which continues to recommend the use of masks and social distancing. See full message for details.
March 10, 2021
Dear Valued Guests: We are encouraged by the progress our country is making combating the COVID-19 virus. In light of this optimism, we are beginning to see select states and local municipalities lift or ease mask and social distancing requirements. At Sun, we are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC, which continues to recommend the use of masks and social distancing. Sun RV Resorts' top priority remains the health and safety of our guests and team members. While we celebrate our progress, Sun RV Resorts will continue to promote and follow mask-wearing and social distancing guidelines until further notice. We will continue to implement the Health & Safety Protocols listed below across all our properties.
Sun RV Resorts Health & Safety Protocols
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Signage placed throughout the property as reminders for mask-wearing and social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Team members will be required to wear facemasks in public areas and when interacting with guests.
- Informational regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Sun Communities assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don't live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren't available. We will be monitoring the situation daily and will communicate any major changes to our policy. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the near future.Thank you for choosing Sun RV Resorts for your vacation destination.
MAINE Guidelines: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/keepmainehealthy/faqs