Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is 7 days for a Cabins and Glamp Tents and 2 days for RV and tent sites (this also applies after check in). Those who reserve and do not cancel - NO SHOW - will forfeit their deposit & reservation. The $10 service fee may be waived when a date change is needed, provided we can accommodate the date change. No more than two date changes are permitted before reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation made. Holiday reservations may not be resceduled. Cancellation of Holiday Weekends less than 30 days are non refundable. Glamp Tent requires 7 days.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-5689 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.